Fundraising through the ePledge website has skyrocketed in popularity over the past few years. Participants and donors alike find it easy and convenient. There are also tons of great features to personalize your own web page – try blogging about your journey, add some photos, track your goals and thank your sponsors. ePledge is a great way to connect with family and friends and keep them posted on your Gutsy Walk progress.
The best part is that ePledge allows you to reach a wider audience – you can find donors from coast to coast with ease! Be sure to register on ePledge in 2013 and help us to surpass our goal and take us even closer to finding a cure for IBD!
Top Reasons for Fundraising Online
- You can ask people worldwide to support you
- You can customize your personal or team pages by adding a photo, story and graph representing your 2013 goal
- You can import email contacts to your ePledge profile
- You can track who has supported you, as well as your goal and your online pledges
- You can link your ePledge page to social media networks such as Facebook to allow your friends to pledge online
- You can keep a journal of your training and success as you prepare to take part in the Gutsy Walk
- Electronic receipts will automatically be issued for any online donation
- You can find or join a team
- You can review your previous years’ results and achievements